Gift Basket - 2oz Hot Sauces
Give the gift of variety for your favorite hot sauce lover! Grand Traverse Hot Sauce company utilizes Michigan ingredients and flavor forward sauces to spice up any dish.
- Envy - This jalapeño/poblano verde style hot sauce is excellent on eggs, nachos, tacos, and more!
- For the Love of Bees - A Chili infused honey sourced from Hilbert's Honey. It's great for a sweet sticky heat on biscuits, chicken and waffles, crab rangoons, and fried chicken. Add to cornbread for an extra kick! For the daring...try this in a hot toddy or any whiskey drink that uses simple syrup!
- Kickstand - Made with fresh roasted fresno peppers this sauce is smoky and hot with a little bit of sweet. Perfect for any time of the day but Kickstand shines on eggs, chips, and tacos. Kickstand is salt free, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, gluten free, and vegan.
- Red Hot Griff - The cayenne based hot sauce has roasted jalapeños, onions and garlic to provide a great even flavor and heat to any meal, without over powering the flavor of your food. We love Red Hot Griff on potatoes, eggs, chicken wings, nachos, macaroni and cheese and everything in between. This sauce pairs nicely with a sweeter wine like a Riesling or a light beer like a Corona.
- DD214 - This Serrano/habanero and dill sauce is great on burgers, turkey club sandwiches, tuna salad, fries, and hot dogs, or even mixed into a potato salad!
- Siren - GT Sauce's most popular, the Siren, is a smoky, cayenne and habanero sauce that packs a kick. It starts off smoky and balanced with a slight cayenne kick and finishes with habanero.
- Castaway - This Habanero Citrus Herb Hot Sauce is awesome on shrimp! Also great on chicken and seafood! Our other favorite is mixing it in quinoa or rice as a spicy side.
- Girl Boss - This pineapple habanero sauce is sweet but packs the heat. This sauce starts off with a sweet citrus taste and finishes with a habanero kick. This sauce has been a fan favorite on grilled chicken, fish, rice and tacos. We have also enjoyed this as a dip with pretzels. With its citrus flavor this would be a great sauce to spice up asparagus or other roasted vegetables.